Now more and more industries use diamond cut blades in the production process. With the integration and subdivision of the industry, the types of diamond tools are becoming more and more refined. For many stone wholesale diamond blade owners, it is particularly important to choose a saw blade that suits their products. Now I will briefly introduce the classification of diamond saw blades.
- Classification by manufacturing process
- Sintered diamond saw blade
- Welding diamond saw blades
- Electroplated diamond saw blade
- Sintered diamond saw blade: They are divided into two typesin many diamond grinder blade suppliers: cold pressing and hot pressing, which are pressed and sintered. For the saw blade market, small saw blades below 180mm are mostly sintering processes, which are mainly used for the processing of small stone materials in the later stage of stone engineering or household stone decoration.
- Welding diamond saw blades: There are two types of high-frequency welding and laser welding. High-frequency welding welds the cutter head and the substrate together through a high-temperature melting medium, and laser welding uses a high-temperature laser beam to melt the contact edge of the cutter head and the substrate to form a metallurgical bond. . The laser welding process is mostly used for the manufacture of concrete diamond blades, and the high-frequency welding is mostly used for the production of granite, marble and other stone saw blades.
- Electroplated diamond saw blade: the blade powder is attached to the substrate by electroplating. Generally speaking, electroplated diamond saw blade can be said to be an upgraded version of sintered diamond saw blade in terms of technology. Because of its higher cutting precision and higher cost, it is suitable for small material cutting for some owners with more demanding requirements, or high-end Small stone material, trimming of leftover material. This kind of saw blade sells very well abroad.
- Classification by appearance
- Continuous edge saw blade
- Split-tooth cutter head type saw blade
- Turbosaw blade
- Continuous edge saw blade: Continuous serrated diamond saw blade is generally made by sintering method. Bronze bond is often used as the basic matrix material. Water must be added during cutting to ensure the cutting effect, and the type of gap that the cutter head is used to cut is used.
- Split-tooth cutter head type saw blade: the sawtooth is broken, the cutting speed is fast, and it is suitable for dry and wet cutting methods.
- Turbosaw blade: Combining the advantages of 1 and 2 above, the sawtooth continuously presents a turbine-like uniform convex and concave, which improves the cutting speed and prolongs the service life.
Different types of grinder diamond blade are selected for different materials, and different powder formulas are suitable for the characteristics of different materials, which directly affects the quality, effect, qualification rate and even cost and benefit of material products.
Factors affecting the efficiency and life of diamond circular saw blades include sawing process parameters, diamond particle size, concentration, and bond hardness. According to the cutting parameters, there are saw blade line speed, cutting depth and feed speed.
For more information, please contact BSP – diamond grinder blade suppliers. If you are interested in diamond tools, please join us.