Here is a brief introduction of the difference between different types of diamond saw blades to better well using the diamond saw blades.
It is divided into two types, that is cold pressing and hot pressing, which are pressed and sintered.
- Welding diamond saw blades
There are two types of brazing and laser welding. Brazing is to weld the cutter head and the substrate together through a high-temperature melting medium, such as high-frequency induction brazing saw blades, vacuum brazing saw blades, etc.; laser welding The metallurgical bond is formed by melting the contact edge between the cutter head and the substrate by a high temperature laser beam.
- Electroplating (brazing) diamond saw blade
Electroplating (brazing) diamond saw blade is to attach the blade powder to the substrate by electroplating. Since 2012, the country has gradually canceled the production of electroplated diamond products, mainly because the pollution is quite serious.
Of course, due to the different types of saw blades, the buyers who wholesale diamond blades will also choose some more suitable saw blades according to their actual needs, most of which are mainly based on the cutting object, such as grinder blades for concrete, blade for cutting granite,cutting asphalt, cutting tiles, wood cutter blade for grinder, cutting stone or others.
Precautions for diamond saw blade operation
- Use an angle grinder with a safety cover and a cutting machine with a safety cover.
- Wear protective glasses, masks, earplugs, gloves, and dustproof clothing.
- The diamond bladeshould be used below the high use cycle speed and high use number of revolutions.
- The side of the diamond cut blade cannot be used.
- Use the correct flange.
Without enhancement: 1/3 or more; with enhancement: 1/4 or more.
- Before using, need to confirm that the resin cutting sheet has no missing edges, no cracks, no cracks, etc.
- Store the diamond saw blade in a place without direct sunlight and moisture, and place it horizontally.
- Before starting to use the diamond saw blade, please idle for one minute before using it. When replacing a new type of diamond saw blade, please idle for 3 minutes before using it.
- Firmly fix the object to be cut.
- If the inner diameter of the ultra-thin cutting blade is small and does not match the equipment, please do not change the aperture of the diamond saw blade.
If you want to know more about diamond blade products, pls contact us BSP TOOLS- Professional diamond tools factory.·