Maintenance method of diamond saw blades:
- If the diamond cutting blade is not used immediately, it should be laid flat or hung up by using the inner hole. Do not stack other objects or step on the flat diamond saw blade, and pay attention to moisture and corrosion.
- When the diamond cutting discis no longer sharp and the cutting surface is rough, it must be reground in time. Grinding cannot change the original angle and destroy the dynamic balance.
- The inner diameter correction and positioning hole processing of diamond cutting discs must be carried out by the factory. If the processing is not good, it will affect the use effect of the product and may cause danger. In principle, the reaming hole should not exceed the original hole diameter of 20mm, so as not to affect the balance of stress.
Precautions for using diamond saw blades:
- When working, the diamond saw bladeshould be fixed, and the profile positioning should conform to the direction of the knife, so as to avoid abnormal cutting. Do not apply side pressure or curve cutting. The knife should be fed smoothly, so as to avoid the impact of the blade on the workpiece, which will cause damage to the saw blade. , or the saw blade flies out, resulting in an accident.
- When working, if you find abnormal sound and vibration, rough cutting surface, or peculiar smell, you must stop the operation immediately, check in time, and eliminate the fault to avoid accidents.
- When starting and stopping cutting, do not feed the tool too fast to avoid broken teeth and damage.
- If cutting aluminum alloy or other metals, use a special cooling lubricant to prevent the saw blade from overheating, causing paste, and other damages, which will affect the cutting quality.
- The chip flute and slag suction device of the equipment are guaranteed to be unblocked to prevent slag from forming into blocks, which will affect production and safety.
- When dry cutting, please do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the saw blade; wet film cutting should be cut with water to prevent leakage.
The above are the instructions and maintenance methods of diamond saw blades that I will show you today. If you want to know more about diamond tools, please contact BSP Tools, a professional diamond tool manufacturer.
One thought on “Things to Know and Maintenance Methods for Using Diamond Saw Blades”
I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as
you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.