Diamond diamond blades are available in two different designs, dry cut saw blade for dry cutting and Diamond Wet Saw Blade for wet cutting.
The question is: What is the difference between dry and wet cutting?
It is not known that the specific use of the cutting disc can lead to adverse consequences, equipment failure, and even accidents and injuries.
This is our skill to help you determine which wet dry diamond blade is right for your project.
Dry Cut Diamond Blade
- The dry cut saw blade has a special split weld that dissipates heat and does not require water.
- The dry cut saw blade needs to have sufficient airflow between cuts to reduce the risk of overheating the machine or blade.
- This method is usually used indoors.
- Those who use dry cut saw blade cutting typically use lower power diamond wire hand saw blades.
- The dry best angle grinder blade for tile cutting are used for smaller, clean cutting operations such as decorative cutting and patterning.
- Although the cutting work should be intermittent and small scale, the method is also ideal for forming, refining and finishing the material.
- Although dry cutting results in shallow cuts, dry cut diamond wheel users can still achieve deep cuts by taking precautions and proper cutting steps.
Wet Saw With Diamond Blade
- Wet saw with diamond blade is recommended when cutting metal, reinforced concrete, thick tiles, wet saw blade for marble and other stones. This method uses water to assist in the work, reducing the amount of dust generated when cutting material.
- Since water is required for wet cutting, the common tools are diamond cut concrete, tile diamond blades or diamond grinding wheel for granite. The process also requires a hose attachment or reservoir to dispense water during the cutting process.
- Since the machine is not hand-held, smoother, more precise cuts can be achieved. Automated tools also reduce the amount of work for users. There must be a continuous flow of water on the angle grinder cut off saw to prevent overheating. Cutting without water means that the angle grinder cut off saw will not be able to dissipate accumulated heat, which can cause damage to the wet saw with diamond blade and can cause injury to workers.
Understanding the difference between wet dry diamond blade can help you determine the angel cut diamond saw for your project. Choosing the right equipment, where appropriate, can provide the best performance for the desired output.
BSP-diamond saw blade supplier– If you have questions about these products or any abrasives, our sales and technical experts will be happy to help you. You can send a message in the contact form below.